Having made it our priority to regularly update and continuously add to our existing services, the company today owns a fleet of vehicles with the Thames bus as their crowning glory:
- 4 minivans which can carry between 16 and 22 passengers
- 2 eight-seater minivans
- 1 Mercedes e-class
- 1 wheelchair-accessible van with tail-lift
All our vehicles are fully air-conditioned.
Our services are tailor-made for optimum passenger comfort and satisfaction. The current services offered by Thames Garage are listed below:
- 24-hour cab and minivan service for any occasion (Click here for more details.)
- Split airport transfers (Click here for more details.)
- Direct airport transfers (Click here for more details.)
- Excursions around Malta and Gozo with optional guide (Click here for more details.)
- Daily transport for school employees and students during the scholastic year
- Vehicle hire with optional chaffeur for all kinds of special occasions including weddings and funerals
- Car hire (contact us for further information)
- Groups (private hire or client-sharing)
- VIP transfers
- A shared transfer service that is a cheaper alternative to the private taxi service.
- Recommended if you are travelling alone, in small groups or on a tight budget.
- Non-stop service and exclusive to your reservation.
- The transfer is not shared with other passengers.
- For an exclusive and luxurious transfer service.
Passengers can choose all or some of these places to visit:
- Xewkija Parish Church
- Ġgantija Temples
- Ta’ Kola Windmill
- Calypso Cave
- Salt Pans
- Wash houses (Fontana)
- Ta’ Pinu Sanctuary
- Folklore Museum
- Craft Shop
- Inland Sea